Cincinnati Bell Manager Resource Delivery in Chennai, India
It is necessary to complete ALL sections in this document in order for your job to be correctly evaluated.
Note: This job profile in no way states or implies that these are the only functions to be performed by incumbents in this job; it is not intended to be all-inclusive. It represents the major responsibilities of the job. Other related duties may be assigned.
Manager to complete the following:
Job Title: Manager – Resource Delivery
Job Code: Click or tap here to enter text.
Job Profile Type: New Profile
Reports to: Director
Commission Eligible Position: No
Manager to complete all sections below. Hover over the headers for additional direction for each section.
Job Purpose: The Support Specialist will analyze, and provide to resolve issues where there is no run books based solution. Specialist will troubleshoot issues and provide tactical solutions. The Specialist will investigate Production and Client support issues escalated to them by the level 1 support team. This includes but is not limited to, investigation into code (without any fixes). The Specialist will be the subject matter experts and will interface with the AppDev team on issues requiring additional analysis/code fixes. The Specialist will also drive Incident Management.
- Problem solving in a development or production environment, including experience observing patterns, analyzing root cause and suggesting ideas to resolve issues
- Good communication skills with ability to articulate the technical and functional aspects of a development/production problem to help drive solutions with App Dev teams and senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage incidents and effectively communicate with users, application owners and senior stakeholders across all areas
- Actively participate in Change management process with view to manage risk in production environment
- Willing to learn and troubleshoot/support proprietary technologies.
Four years of College resulting in a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Certifications, Accreditations, Licenses:
Relevant Work Experience:
5 to 7 years in related field
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer Science concept of Data Structures in practical use cases.
- One of the following Structured or Object Oriented programming languages: Java, C, C++, VB, .NET, ASP or Angular etc.
- One of the following RDBMS environments: Sybase ASE/IQ, Oracle or DB2.
Provides guidance to less experienced colleague as required
NOTE: If the position has supervisory responsibilities (options A, B, or C above), please ensure this is reflected in the Essential Functions section of the job profile.
Working alone on moderately complex systems or with colleagues on larger or more complex systems, produces outline system specifications covering for example: objectives, scope, constraints (such as performance, resources etc.), hardware, network and software environments, main system functions and information flows, data load and implementation strategies, phasing of development, requirements not met, and alternatives considered.
Working alone or with colleagues, specifies user/system interfaces, including for example: menus, screen dialogues, inputs, reports, validation and error correction procedures, processing rules, access, security and audit controls, recovery routines and contingency procedures
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled