Cincinnati Bell Senior Software Engineer in Chennai, India
It is necessary to complete ALL sections in this document in order for your job to be correctly evaluated.
Note: This job profile in no way states or implies that these are the only functions to be performed by incumbents in this job; it is not intended to be all-inclusive. It represents the major responsibilities of the job. Other related duties may be assigned.
Manager to complete the following:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer-SSRS/SSIS
Job Code: On Demand
Job Profile Type: New Profile
Department: American Express
Reports to: Vinod Krishnan
Commission Eligible Position: Choose an item.
Manager to complete all sections below. Hover over the headers for additional direction for each section.
- Experience on working with SQL Server or other relational database system and ETL using SQL SSIS, report generation using SQL SSRS
- Experience in PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of Healthcare a plus
- Experience in Data Governance like data archival, data back-up and data Retention
- Create and maintain application databases with optimal data file and log file size
- Create SQL views, SQL Scripts and Functions
Four years of High School or equivalent
Certifications, Accreditations, Licenses:
Relevant Work Experience:
5 to 7 years in related field
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good hands on experience in designing workflow routines as per business requirement
- Good experience in debugging, error handling and prefer Performance tuning knowledge
- Visualize and convert business requirement into ETL solutions
- Good experience in any RDBMS
- Good working knowledge in basic Unix commands and should be able to understand the existing UNIX scripts
- Good understanding in scheduling concepts and hands on experience in any one job scheduler
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self driven and play individual contributor role
Does this position currently have any supervisory responsibilities (e.g., hiring, firing, daily oversight, performance management, etc.)?* This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
If you selected “A” above, please describe the scope of supervisory responsibilities:
Total number of positions supervised (approximate number is acceptable):
- Describe the type of positions supervised (e.g., hourly, union, management):
NOTE: If the position has supervisory responsibilities (options A, B, or C above), please ensure this is reflected in the Essential Functions section of the job profile.
Willing to work on rotational Shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled