Cincinnati Bell Job Title:Assistant Creative Content Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Title: Assistant Creative Content Manager
In this role, this individual will assist with creating marketing, sales, customer support content for Cincinnati Bell and CBTS. This role will be responsible for assisting with designing content for print and digital formats, as well as video production and editing.This individual is expected to be a graphic designer, photographer and videographer in one, with the skills to develop dynamic sales/marketing/communications materials.Versatility is key. The ideal candidate is a master of the Adobe creative suite, and has a get-it-done attitude, creative passion, and collaborative spirit.You will join a team of talented marketers who work collaboratively with many cross-functional areas of the company.
• Assist with creating internal and customer-facing graphic materials and videos for mediums including mass advertising, direct marketing, digital/web, events & social media, case studies, and sales collateral & presentations
• Follow branding guidelines and maintain brand consistency across all content categories
• Help maintain the public creative content library
4 years of college resulting in a bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a focus in graphic design, digital media or marketing/advertising
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Minimum 1 year of graphic design experience in a corporate setting
• Proficient with design software including the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Publisher, etc.)
• Skills to use a professional grade camera to take photographs and videos
• Skills to use video editing software to edit and create professional-looking videos
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in graphics and infographics
• Developing logos, infographics, graphics
• Editing & design experience with Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
• Video editing software knowledge and skills
• Content production & publishing experience; digital, audio & video format experience is a plus
• Ability to provide a sample of work which showcases a variety of creative & writing experience within print and digital platforms is a plus
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at(513) 841-6310or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.