Cincinnati Bell MDU Sales Co-Op in Cincinnati, Ohio
Position : MDU Sales Co-Op
Location : Cincinnati, OH
This position will introduce you to the various sales organizations at Cincinnati Bell.
Sales Co-Ops will be responsible for engaging current and prospective customers selling residential service for home phone, long distance, internet, and video products through outbound dialing, door-to-door activity, and in a retail setting.
Candidates must be self-motivated, able to work in a fast pace environment, and display exceptional customer service.
· Focus on customer acquisition, upgrading current customers, up sell, and retention
· Initiate and obtain sales through lead lists while meeting productivity metrics
· Assess customer's entertainment and communication needs, offering solutions or bundles from Cincinnati Bell
· Negotiate products and services offered by Cincinnati Bell utilizing promotional offers generated by marketing.
· Place orders for new service and/or changes to existing service through multiple internal ordering systems
· Maintain, track, change, and input leads through SalesForce.com
· Develop and maintain relationships with current customers; follow up by email/phone thanking them for their business and informing them of Cincinnati Bell's referral program
· Attain sales, service, and productivity metrics
· Assist with acquiring MDU Network Transformation contact information
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills necessary
Ability to work independently within a team environment with minimal supervision
Organizational and time management skills
Problem solving skills and integrative thinking
Cincinnati Bell has been connecting what matters for more than 145 years. We are a leading technology company that delivers integrated communications solutions to residential customers and end-to-end IT solutions to business customers across North America. Our 4,300 employees across the United States, Canada, India, and the United Kingdom help the world connect, and support the communities we serve through an extensive fiber network and cloud-based solutions. We are focused on building and maintaining a diverse team of employees who are committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience. We call the communities we serve home and giving back to these communities is an important part of our culture. Cincinnati Bell offers amazing Employee Volunteer Program, Employee Resource Groups, and organized corporate community service events that further strengthen our community relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran, military status or any other characteristic protected by law.