Cincinnati Bell MDU Sales Co-Op in Cincinnati, Ohio
This position will introduce you to the various sales organizations at Cincinnati Bell.
Sales Co-Ops will be responsible for engaging current and prospective customers selling residential service for home phone, long distance, internet, and video products through outbound dialing, door-to-door activity, and in a retail setting.
Candidates must be self-motivated, able to work in a fast pace environment, and display exceptional customer service.
· Focus on customer acquisition, upgrading current customers, up sell, and retention
· Initiate and obtain sales through lead lists while meeting productivity metrics
· Assess customer's entertainment and communication needs, offering solutions or bundles from Cincinnati Bell
· Negotiate products and services offered by Cincinnati Bell utilizing promotional offers generated by marketing.
· Place orders for new service and/or changes to existing service through multiple internal ordering systems
· Maintain, track, change, and input leads through SalesForce.com
· Develop and maintain relationships with current customers; follow up by email/phone thanking them for their business and informing them of Cincinnati Bell's referral program
· Attain sales, service, and productivity metrics
· Assist with acquiring MDU Network Transformation contact information
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills necessary
Ability to work independently within a team environment with minimal supervision
- Organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills and integrative thinking
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled