Cincinnati Bell Project Manager II in Cincinnati, Ohio
Project Manager II
The PM-II is responsible for project management and for ensuring their project positively contributes to the goals and
objectives of the Practice(s). The PM-II has overall responsibility for managing the scope, budget, schedule, communication,
internal/external resources and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables of their projects. The PM-II leads one or more
projects of low to medium Complexity levels and may be responsible for one or more Practice PM Runbook(s).
• Manages one or more projects according to PMO Governance and Practice specific process(es) – 75%
• Collaborates with PMO team members on Practice specific content – 25%
• Four years of College resulting in a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• PMP certification preferred
• ITIL certification preferred
6 to 7 years experience
• Proficient leadership ability
• Proficient on various project management methodologies
• Proficient communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
• Proficient business and process analysis skill
• Proficient conflict resolution and interpersonal skill
• Moderate knowledge of related business and technical CBTS product and services practice areas
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Project, the entire Microsoft Office suite, and other scheduling software
• Work is typically performed in an office environment.
• Traveling up to 60% could be necessary to support the needs of CBTS customers on a project by project basis.
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at(513) 841-6310or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.