Cincinnati Bell Program Director in Remote, United States
The Program Director is responsible for the relationship with a significant strategic partner/customer who drives substantial revenues to the Company. This responsibility includes overall fiscal responsibility for the profit and loss of the programs, general management of all programs and projects including contract compliance, creating or identifying new sales opportunities through operational excellence, and relationship building with executive members of the partner/customer. This person provides leadership to program activities and is involved with leading, planning, organizing, and executing various program activities to ensure on-time, on-budget and to specifications, committed program contractual deliverables. This person also occupies a leadership role in the oversight of development and execution of operational processes to deliver excellent service to a national customer. This customer is one of Cincinnati Bell's largest customers, and this position is one of high visibility to, and interaction with, senior management within various segments of customer's organization.
- 20% - Provides leadership to CBTS Operations / Engineering staff, as well as to project team members. This leadership constitutes not only program leadership, but leadership in thought, in process development, and in operational development. Provides significant input into development of operational processes by which CBTS will manage and grow its ability to serve customers. Provides specific focus in the areas of vision for superior products and customer service, process development for new products and partnerships, and ongoing development of advancements in our daily/weekly/monthly communications with our clients in the context of Customer Relationship Management.
- 20% - Manages quality through existing Quality measures. Has ongoing involvement in developing and executing Quality Assurance processes and programs for CBTS Operations/Engineering. Develops quality plan and documents processes utilized. Monitors quality on multiple projects to ensure compliance to best practices and quality standards. Initiates and facilitates status meetings with project management team members (involving the client as needed) to ensure the timely and accurate exchange of information.
- 20% - Actively seeks inside and outside of programs the potential for increased business through recognition of ongoing growth of the national account and development of their managed services, professional services, hardware and CBT-provided services environment. Participates in pre-sales briefings with prospective clients, develops statements of work, and identifies post-sales project/program launch plans.
- 15% - Overall Profit and Loss Responsibility for customer programs. Works with CBTS financial department and CBTS executive management to develop revenue and cost goals through a budget cycle. Manage the execution of the budget and make decisions that keep the budget on track while keeping the customer satisfied. Work with National Account Management to determine any new cost take-out and the strategy to implement cost take out while maintaining customer satisfaction. Work with National Account Management to develop new revenue opportunities for CBTS that will improve overall profit margin for CBTS.
- 15% - Manages all aspects of CBTS programs with National Account, coordinating and integrating project resources and the requisite logistical support for program work. Determines and monitors the scheduling of technical resources to ensure successful support of program engagements and consistent performance to meet all program objectives. Sets the timeframes to assure milestones are met as planned. Allocates assigned resources to manage client's program expectations. Oversees and approves scopes of work, integration plans, and project plans for project implementation. Develops management resources to improve overall customer satisfaction and improve management's ability to deliver exceptional operations. Tracks costs and revenues to ensure project profitability.
- 10% - Makes disciplined use of tracking and reporting vehicles to capture project activities and progress and provides details to clients and CBTS management team-members reports.
- 8 to 10 years' experience
- Experience in the design and management of technical implementation of very large projects - 5 to 7 years
- Customer Interface experience in large corporate environments, including direct interaction with senior level management and line level management members - 5 to 7 years
- Experience in P&L management with accountability for specific revenue and profit generation and expense control - 2 to 3 years
- Experience in the management of human resources, including providing direction on workflow, employee appraisal, and termination decisions - 3 to 5 years
Oversees and directs the activities of a major section/segment of the organization
This is an exempt (Administrative) position.
Four years of College resulting in a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Proven ability in managing the creation and implementation of detailed client projects; superior customer relation and presentation skills
- Solid management skills and ability to manage technical and management resources on a project by project basis; strong attention to detail and understanding of pc-s, LAN technology, workstation, network operating systems, servers, and the architectures and aspects of internet web hosting
- Leadership experience in forming teams and leading them through various technical projects. Leadership experience in evaluating and selecting technical and cost alternatives for a project. Leadership experience in defining process where little or none exists.
- Experience with process development and refinement, and ability to lead teams through process development. Ability to enact and enforce disciplined use of an adopted process or tool set.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of common PC and Internet applications
- Strong time management and planning and organization skills along with solid leadership and conflict resolution abilities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled