Cincinnati Bell Solutions Enablement Manager in Remote, United States
The act of implementing strategies, tools and processes that continually increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution being supported while improving the customer experience.
- Responsible for supporting the Communications Practice including Cloud Networking products, partners, services, markets and competitors while focusing on the customer experience for the Cloud Networking solutions.
- Develop sales enablement content assets on the complete range of products and solutions
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure we are continuing to improve processes that impact the customer's experience
- Assist in operationalizing the product while continuing to improve and enhance the solution.
- Clearly represent the solution to various cross-functional teams
- Support sales at various levels to assess their team's specific needs and execution of the solution's targets/plans.
- Facilitate and lead sales enablement sessions and meetings
Bachelor's degree in business, education, marketing, or related area
3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of sales methodologies, processes & techniques
- Process improvement background including participating in Lean initiatives
- Pricing and financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Executive-level verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with facilitating groups and public speaking
- Strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines
- The ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and be adaptable to change
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think systematically
- Advanced applications skills (examples: Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Other process systems)
- Must be a team player
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled